Saturday, July 20, 2019

Who are Tatsuhiko Koyama and Aiko Koyama and Sharon Heazlewood???? INTRO

They are suspected intelligence officers, the first two being a Japanese couple I first met around the year 2000 when I responded to an advertisement they had placed for a rental unit.

I started this post long ago, and submitted a bevy of documents to the Supreme Court of Japan about them in a proceeding last year, but don't have time to compile the massive amount of data, etc.

So, I'm posting this unedited sketch, and will revisit later.

Tatsuhiko Koyama and his wife Aiko Koyama recently deleted their Facebook accounts from the period, incidentally, as they are apparently afraid of being sued, etc. The evidence has already been submitted to a court, however...
















































The Koyama’s moved to New Zealand, where Tatsuhiko studied law (https://www.odt.co.nz/news/campus/university-of-otago/summer-school-boasts-record-numbers), passing the bar exam in New Zealand only to refuse to pay the registration fees and then launching a false law suit against the Bar Association in New Zealand and falsely claiming discrimination and corruption against the judiciary, as linked to below.

Occasionally they would contact me when returning to Kyoto, and after my son was born, he was travelling with New Zealand woman who had been married to a Japanese man with whom she had a daughter but was divorced. She complained that she couldn’t find a teaching job in Kyoto after trying for a few months and left, but established a link with my wife, whom she became friends with on Facebook, while not accepting my Friend request. She doesn’t mention Kyoto on her LinkedIn page, but she does in this article she sent me with some an email or two. It was published in a weekly community newspaper in Dunedin in 2001. Needless to say, the press coverage for her and the Tatsuhiko Koyama seems questionable, and was likely more of the co-opting of media outlets to present a public profile for covert operatives.

Koyama started collaborating with Jamie Roughan after I launched the lawsuit against the CIA in the D.C. District Court. Meanwhile, he had also befriended my wife on Facebook, as did his wife, Aiko, with whom I was also friends on Facebook. I will post the entirety of the messages exchanged with him below. I’m also posting a number of emails we exchanged that show details regarding his lawsuit, my discussing the CIA et al., etc. One point that should be made explicitly is that the website (www.newzealandjustice.com) he was promoting his so-called lawsuit on was promoting Kim Dotcom (another suspected intelligence operative or organized crime member) is now a phishing site that your browser will throw a warning if you try to visit, and it has mostly been disabled on the Wayback Machine, but here is an early version of it from 2012: https://web.archive.org/web/20120617182220/http://newzealandjustice.com/content.php?s=3d5633081f28c363beb67624220685d8

Here is another snapshot (https://web.archive.org/web/20130125230745/http://newzealandjustice.com:80/activity.php) of a thread that was captured from that website that links to an entry by Koyama about his lawsuit called “Koyama v New Zealand Law Society - Violation of some constitutional principles”, but that is another link that has been removed from the Wayback Machine. However, there is a variety of information available online. Apparently that entire website was an intelligence front, and Koyama moved his material to this website:


He did eventually get some real press, but since the following link (which is still live)has been blocked from the Wayback Machine, I’m posting the 2-page text below the link: https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/77939021/decadelong-legal-stoush-ends-with-lawyer-declared-bankrupt  

The ruse that he tried to pull on me with Roughan was that Roughan had created a fake Facebook account (“Edwin Munster”) from which he launched attacks on me for having blogged about him, and contacted everyone on my Friends list to send the emails stating that I had sued the CIA and thus had mental health issues. Koyama, meanwhile had been conducted his pseudo civil rights campaign against the judiciary in New Zealand, and asked me to do an interview about the lawsuit I have filed. I agreed, and he came over to the apartment to conduct the interview.


No comments:

Post a Comment