Sunday, June 22, 2014

NSA reply to Privacy Act request, IP address of CIA officer that tried to hack into my laptop at Starbucks

Well, at least the NSA replied quicker and with a slightly fuller explanation than the CIA. The reply of the NSA is still completely unacceptable, however. 

In a sense, they seem to imply that the activity they have engaged in against me could be in relation to something other than illegal harassment, etc., but that is a lie, because I have even captured one IP address of a CIA officer (maybe he was MI6) that attempted to hack into my laptop at the Starbucks. Norton 360 picked it up. I reported the act to the Japanese High Tech Crime Unit here in Kyoto, but was told that attempted unauthorized access was not a crime at the time unless the target was a corporate server.

I did determine that the IP address was an e-mobile domain, and one reason I was sure of the identity of the perpetrator was that the balding 40s-ish white guy with a continental accent and of slight build (no photo...) had tried to market e-mobile to me. I later found out that the CEO of e-mobile was managing director of Goldman Sachs in Japan at one point. Is there a connection with the e-mobile hacker and Sasha Peterka et al? There's a good chance there was, even though the attempted hack took place in June of 2010, approximately 6 months after I'd submitted my application to the CIA.




“An intrusion attempt by 114.51.230.62 was blocked.”
21:52 on 6-10-2010

Risk Name
MS RPC Network DDE BO

Attacking Computer
114.51.230.62, 12988

“Network traffic from 114.51.230.62 matches the signature of a known attack. The attack was resulted from \DEVICE\HARDDISKVOLUME2\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SVCHOST.EXE




Here is the NSA letter.







No comments:

Post a Comment