Sunday, September 2, 2012

my application to the CIA, unedited - circa april 2009

The following text includes the conditions and I suppose a statement of purpose of sorts that I submitted through the CIA's online application form. I decided to submit this after Glenn Paquette implied that he knew an old friend of mine and that I should apply. It was already clear at the time however that Mr. Paquette et al. had simply been trying to get me to leave Kyoto, which was a part of the reason that I included some of the conditions. 

It is somewhat rambling and not something on which I spent an inordinate amount of time, but I do think it covers the bases with respect to the concerns I already had at the time which have only become magnified exponentially since. And I should point out that there has been movement in Japan with respect to legislation targeting organized crime.



Contractor status: Continuity of current business, cultural pursuits (music), and cycling (road); minimum 6 mos/yr in Kyoto, and 8mos/yr in Japan. Training integrated in small blocks into my current routine. Long flights at business class level; I’m not interested in a drastic lifestyle change, slumming it, and only minimal roughing it, with no “deep undercover”. I’m an intellectual and an artist getting by doing freelance translation, and as it has become apparent that current related pursuits are at odds with the agendas of criminal organizations here in Kyoto, I am willing to work with you. I observe no authority other than the law, which is not something that is arbitrarily set between organized crime figures and corrupt law enforcement officials and politicians. I am practically allergic to organizations, and will not subject myself to dysfunctional bureaucracies, or secret agendas of secret societies that have infiltrated (and subverted) the government and its agencies. I am opposed to theocracy and will not likely agree to visiting countries with theocratic governments, such as those in the Middle East. Elimination of delinquent college loan debt.


I have developed a high level of expertise regarding certain aspects of Japan, and at present this is where I intend to stay and work. Part of that work will entail the undoing of years of damage by sociopaths such as the yakuza and collaborating foreigners (particularly the pseudo-theocratic freemason impersonators—neo-theocratic fascist Shinto faction) who promote a brand of mystification instead of education. The current crisis has brought this charlatanism into relief, and they shall be held accountable under the rapidly evolving jurisprudence, particularly with respect to organized crime, of this evolving modern country.

; specifics defined in contractual provisions, as I will not sign away my conscience or freedom to any organization.

The law is the law; it is not set through arbitrary agreement between sociopaths like corrupt law enforcement officials (belonging to secret societies) and organized crime figures, or by criminal administrations (belonging to secret societies) and dysfunctional public agencies.
  
near-native japanese language proficiency, world-class social theorist (is that a smirk?), excessive self-confidence and resolute obstinacy in the face of criminal onslaughts, including those launched by rouge and corrupt (maybe just incompetent??) cia (lots o' freemasons?) operatives i have encountered here in kyoto. i am familiar with a number of tactics (and dispositions, including pro-theocratic?) as a result of such encounters; does that count as a skill?

it would appear that cia (and mi5?) operatives here in kyoto (and kansai, if not japan in general) have been collaborating with the yakuza since the end of wwii (at least the military industrial complex affiliates).

in the post cold-war era, the yakuza have obviously become the largest anti-social threat in east asia, and are expanding their activities worldwide. at any rate, as they apparently have come to view my presence as incommensurable, i suppose i'm obliged to offer my cooperation to you, as i don't want to be the antisocial element in this unbalanced equation. on the other hand, at this point i am gainfully employed and i don't really need to sacrifice my freedom for a spot in an organization.(gotta have those shinto fascists to battle the godless communists). i am not leaving kyoto or doing anything that will create the slightest ripple in the eyes of the locals here with respect to my status and continuity. i know for a fact that some people ridiculously suspect me of already being in the cia, because they have suggested as much so as to try and blow my cover as a way to be rid of me. laughable, no doubt, but also an inadvertent disclosure of their familiarity with usa intelligence operatives, and their desperation. i study traditional japanese music, more specifically, the kinko-ryu shakuhachi, with the head of one of the oldest lineages, and that ties in with my social and historical research.



3 comments:

  1. Did you ever hear back from the CIA about your application?

    After reading this, it is obvious that you are certainly qualified for the job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Agent Smith,

      Thanks for the vote of confidence.

      I've decided to edit that late night response a bit.

      For the most part, what I have received in terms of what might be called a reply has consisted of an uptick in the number and variety of plots against me involving all sorts of cretins, Westerners, Japanese, etc.

      In a sense, the majority of the lackeys I've been documenting here seem to be members of a front-line subversion team in the employ of corporate oligarchs: corporate lackeys.

      Most of them do not speak, let alone read, Japanese, and are not people that have pursued cultural activities throughout their lives. They are the avant garde of the military industrial complex, in a sense. They want to become part of the landed gentry... They stick out like a sore thumb, as it were.

      That is one reason they attempt to collaborate with the yakuza, many of whom also stick out like a sore thumb. The problem is that Japan is not really a culture where individualism is celebrated as much as in the USA and West in general.

      A primary aim would seem to be to make the world appear less intelligible to the people of the countries in which they are active, as if they weren't keeping apace of some sort of actual change as opposed to a false projection. Consumer complacency makes that somewhat feasible...

      Only after they have, shall we say, destabilized peoples normal perception of the world around them can they attempt to step up and present themselves as having the answers to the false problems they pose through various ruses. That is also a means to validate their presence a priori; in other words, if they can make people think that they are engaged in something positive and progressive instead of subversive and regressive, it can serve to substantiate their cover.

      One of the things I'm engaged in doing is putting out what I consider to be valid information that undermines their attempt to subvert the normal background intelligibility of people without having anything exceptional to present.

      Obviously I don't want anything to do with such people, as they are basically sociopaths as far as I'm concerned, and I don't approve of the corporate oligarchs whose agenda they are trying to promote.

      So, it would seem unlikely that there is much for me and the CIA to collaborate on, in the final analysis.

      Delete