Sunday, April 28, 2019

Papers by Scholars that Support My Criticism of Lurie on Kunten, Etc.

Though I have gone through these papers and marked them up, I don’t have time to present the relevant points, but those of you who have studied my posts on these questions will easily be able to ascertain the significance of these papers in that regard, as they speak for themselves.

At some point I would like to find the time to revisit this material, but research is ongoing, so there’s no rush. For those who may have had some doubts about some of the points I raised, this papers may help clarify some questions.

What should remain as a question mark in the minds of those in the know is why Harvard University Press would deign to publish the somewhat ridiculous book by Lurie in the first place.


EXPLAINING KUNDOKU IN THE PREMODERN SINOSPHERE,
Kosukegawa Teiji University of Toyama
http://htl.linguist.univ-paris-diderot.fr/_media/num7/kosukegawa2014.pdf 

AN INTRODUCTION TO KUNTEN GLOSSED TEXTS AND THEIR STUDY IN JAPAN,
Valerio Luigi Alberizzi (University of Waseda)*
http://htl.linguist.univ-paris-diderot.fr/_media/num7/alberizzi2014.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment